Located in Lake Charles, Louisiana, the Hunt Law Firm has helped thousands of clients with their legal matters.
Alvin Hunt represents clients for serious personal injury claims as well as criminal defense matters, such as DWI/DUI charges and drug charges.
Thank you for visiting the Hunt Law Firm.
Why is the Hunt Law Firm your best choice for legal representation?
The most effective way to resolve issues that occur as a result of automobile accidents is to get professional advice immediately. As a local attorney, I am qualified to provide advice and information to ensure that you can avoid actions that could jeopardize your claim for damages.
There are many reasons why the Hunt Law Firm is the best firm to assist you:
- As a practicing attorney of more than twenty years, I have had extensive experience with the processes that must be followed in order to assure the best outcome.
- As a native of Calcasieu Parish, I am familiar with the courts, judges, and the medical community.
- My Lake Charles office is our only location, enabling me to concentrate my energies on our geographic area.
- I will personally act as your counsel; your case will not be assigned to a junior lawyer or paralegal
- I will always put your financial interests first and will be available to you for follow up after your case is resolved.
- I will work diligently to ensure that any mediation will not result in an unreasonable settlement offer.
- I am prepared to take your case to trial when necessary.
Let Alvin Hunt take up for your cause and get you the help you need when dealing with the insurance company after an auto or truck accident!
Contact us today by filling in our Online Personal Injury Form or call us immediately at 337-310-9111.
If you have been arrested for driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving under the influence (DUI), Mr. Hunt is certified by the National Highway Transportation Safety Association in the administration of the Standardized Field Sobriety Test. He is also a member of the National College for DUI Defense and a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. With Mr. Hunt's extensive training in the area of DWI and DUI defense, he can provide you with the help you need with your case. Certain time delays apply to driving privileges if you have been arrested for a DWI or DUI. It is imperative that you contact the Hunt Law Firm immediately to protect your rights. Call us today!
To expedite your case, please fill out the DWI and DUI Case Review Form and submit these results. We will contact you shortly thereafter.
For more DWI and DUI information, visit Mr. Hunt's Lake Charles DWI Blog.
A charge for the possession of drugs can either result in a misdemeanor conviction or a felony conviction with harsh jail time. If you have been charged with possession of drugs, you need legal representation from the onset. A drug conviction can haunt you for the rest of your life, whether it be getting a job, owning a firearm or losing your voting privileges.
To get started on the best defense for your case, please fill out the Drug Charges Case Review Form or call us today at 337-310-9111
With a criminal record, it can be problematic to find employment in this day and age. An expungement can help you to clear your name, and the Hunt Law Firm brings Lake Charles Expungement services to those who need a helping hand.
To start the process of expunging your records, fill out the Expungement Intake Form. We will contact you soon thereafter to schedule an appointment.