Auto Accidents

Auto, Truck, and Motorcycle Accidents

Have you been injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident? Do not talk to the insurance company. After any car wreck is reported, insurance companies immediately place the wheels in motion to tilt the evidence in their favor and undercut your claim for money damages. In fact, the insurance representatives have the duty to minimize the amount of recovery to people who are injured. That is why they do not want you to contact an attorney: Because an attorney can preserve the evidence and advise you of your legal rights to recover money from them. Initial consultation with the Hunt Law Firm is free of charge and well worth your time and investment.

If you have been injured as result of someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to money damages to compensate you for your past and future medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages, disfigurement and physical impairment. Spouses of injured victims may have a claim as well. In the event the at-fault driver is not insured, you may be entitled to collect money damages from your own insurance company, provided you carry Uninsured Motorist Coverage on your vehicle.

One of the biggest concerns of clients is their ability to afford medical treatment. The cost of medical treatment can be enormous. Medical bills are generally paid after the case is settled; however, you may have coverage under your auto and health insurance policy that can pay for your treatment as your case proceeds. Let the Hunt Law Firm assist you in getting the medical treatment you deserve.

Another major concern of injured clients is loss of income following an accident. In order to collect money for your lost wages, lost wages must be documented by your employer. If the wage loss will last for a lifetime, an economist may be necessary to calculate your lost wages and loss of earning capacity. The Hunt Law Firm is committed to recovering all lost wages you may be entitled.

If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, we want to know about it. You can either fill out our convenient online personal injury form to have your case reviewed, or you can call our office. You owe it to yourself to know your legal rights. Only YOU can make the first step; let us know about your injury!